This is my first pregnancy....

I was wondering if it's normal for your stomach to be sore? Like the muscles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah of course. your stomach is changing completely.
    Anonymous

• oh ...my...god....YES...lol...you left and right side will hurt...im only 14 weeks pregnant and i still have bad cramps...sometimes it hurts sooo bad i want to cry forever..

but, trust me, the cramping is definitly normal.

i went to my OBGYN and asked her if it was normal and sure enough! its perfectly normal. Its actually your pelvic bones that are moving outward and your insides are moving to make room for the baby =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I just get nervous, because if I press on it just slightly it feels like I did 100 sit ups haha/
    Anonymous

• yeah its going to feel like that..if you feel just above your pubic bone and press lightly u can actually feel your uterus where the baby currently is.. =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Thank you so much. Like I said I was just nervous that there might have been something wrong.
    Anonymous

• Yes, when I was wondering about that I asked my doctor and he told me it was round ligament stretching (aka just your tummy growing!)
    madilynsmommy08

Answer by madilynsmommy08 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008