what to buy the children that already have everything!?

im having a rough time deciding what to buy for my youngest this year. it will be her first Christmas and then her first birthday will be about 3 weeks later. my oldest was spoiled to death when she was a baby and my middle got some new stuff too each year but everything is being handed down to my youngest so she truly doesn't need a thing! and i know she won't care but i will. i hate to waste my money on something we don't need but i'd also feel bad not having something for her to rip open Christmas morning/birthday. errr!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Wrap up one of the toys she already has! She'll have tons of fun opening it up, and you won't have to add to the volume of your stuff!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Go someplace unique, like a science museum gift shop, Girl/Boy scouts website, family-run shop or the zoo gift shop. there are many things there that you won't find anyplace else!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Buy her a kitchen set. If she already has that buy her kitchen toys.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 8:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010