If you're just not enjoying sex, do you fake it OR do you just lay there? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't exactly fake it, but if I am going to bother having sex I'm not just going to lay there. I put in my best efforts if only for his sake.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't do either, I tell my husband that it's just not working for me so we try anything and everything until we find something that works for both of us!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Me personally. Neither..

IF I weren't enjoying sex. I wouldn't be having sex.

Faking it: that would give my husband the false idea that I enjoyed what was happening. So he would continue on doing what he's doing. Nope. I'm not okay with that. If I'm not getting off, he needs to know so we can work together to make our sex life awesome and enjoyable for both of us.

Just lay there.: Never.. Sex is about BOTH of our mutual pleasure and enjoyment. Sex is worse if only one person is getting anything out of it. And if I were to just lay there and not enjoy myself. I would over time develop some resentments about that. And I have no need or want for built up resentments in my marriage.

For me. My sex life. My relationship. Being open and honest about sex is a must. Our sex life is about BOTH of us. Both us need to be satisfied, fulfilled and pleasured. That takes honest and communication to achieve.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If I've expressed to him several times how much I'm not in the mood but he doesn't give up until I give in then I'll lay there just to prove my point lol. But if I'm just getting through it to make him happy I'll fake it haha. I wish I had the mojo he does but I just don't lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• lol i try to fake it but sometimes my hubby can tell so we just stop or switch positions!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• at that point, i would take the initiative and make SURE i was enjoying it. i USED to do both of those, but now, if i EVER have sex again (HA!) then i won't just accept defeat.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 1:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I try to enjoy it or we stop. My husband and I decided early on that we want it to be something that we both enjoy, so if we aren't having fun we stop so that we will never associate it with something we don't like.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've always been one of those lucky girls that pretty much has a switch I can turn on in my head. I've never had to fake it but I did once to see if my husband could tell the difference..... He couldn't and when I told him I did it ONCE he was sooooo Offended! I've never done it since.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Fake it. Men don't like it when u just lay there.
    couger108

Answer by couger108 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't do either. I think you need to keep trying different things until something works for you. If I don't have one for some reason... then hubby knows "he owes me one" later. lol! Seems to work out fine.

Just laying there seems creepy to me. My DH would stop if I just laid there. I know bc long ago in our drunk'n days he would stop if I was too out of it. Nothing about a dead still body laying there seems receptive to me.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010