Why do others want to know about your sex life? What does it matter how you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Many women, are really uneasy and unsure of themselves in this area. Women are taught so many conflicting things about sex and sexuality in our society. Many are very uncomfortable with their own sexuality, many do not know how to develop an enjoyable sex life. Women in our society for the most part, aren't taught their whole lives that sex is a good thing, and fun, and pleasurable and one of the greatest pleasures in life. They are taught that: Good girls don't, only whores enjoy certain types of things, it's your chore/duty, it's not meant for you to enjoy just the man you're pleasing, etc.etc.Women are given some really crappy ideas in our society about their sexuality.

Why not discuss it. Why not see what other women have going on. Sometimes, if you are unsure about something, it helps to talk to others about it. Sometimes it helps some women find themselves and accept themselves.

Sex is a wonderful part of life!!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• WTF are you TALKING about?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Its just questions.. The ladies on here ask advice.. some want to spice up their sex lives.. & some just ask funny, crazy questions! If you don't want to answer..skip it!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No need to assume things supermommy, I'm just asking.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Not necessary to be rude Anonymous. SuperrMommyy was speculating and giving her opinion.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• the if you don't like it don't answer comment really wasn't neccesary and didn't pertain to the question at hand.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Wow, and I now I will pick the intelligent answer as best answer and end this. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Nobody I know has ever asked me about my sex life.....they are too intellgent and well- bred and polite to ask personal questions THAT personal. Wow. Its just a tacky thing to ask. I can't believe the people here who ask about and discuss all kinds of graphic and too personal topics. Clearly they COULD ask a Doctor or a Psychologist or their partner....but they HAVE to come here and share all the grossness. Its tacky and dumb,actually.
    Anonymous