What's the worst thing you have ever said or done during sex? adult content

My friend told me she was having sex with her boyfriend Kevin.. and right in the middle of sex she says, "Where's John"?.. Kevin says "I don't know!!".. She says "Well I better call him!" LOL.. OMG.. could you imagine!?!

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• This might be TMI...but my ex was giving me oral while I was pregnant, once I reached orgasm I passed gas. It killed the mood at that moment but we laughed about it hysterically afterwards. You know when you're pregnant you just can't control that stuff! LOL
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well during my first time, my boyfriend pulled out took the condom off and blew his load on me. It's a good thing I turned my head because it went everywhere.... including my ear and hair. I was absolutely grossed out to the point where I broke up with him. Not the "first time" I had in mind.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 2:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I fell asleep when an ex was giving me oral. I didn't know why I was falling asleep all the time then, but do know now. He laughed about it, it was pretty funny.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• "can you wrap it up" ( meaning he was taking to long, not that I wanted him to wear a condom )
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I had a giggle attack once while we were having sex....It was hard for him to perform with my laughing hysterically!! Before we knew it we were both laughing so hard we had to stop....lol. Oh, and NO we were not on any drugs, lol, I just get giggle attacks every once in a while.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We were on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed and I push up on the top bunk with my feet. The top bunk came off its posts and came crashing down on us! We could have gotten severely hurt, but fortunately the top bunk didn't land completely on us.
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010