Do you think some people put too much emphasis on sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• What exactly do you mean by that?
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 2:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yep thats not all a relationship is about....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think people put to much meaning in to sex, nudity and related topics... I mean, just because someone has sex doesn't mean they are in love or even should be. Just because someone has on a low cut top doesn't mean they are a hooker... Just because someone hugs someone of the opposite sex doesn't mean they want to sleep together... Seriously, it's not all that serious... Sex is fun, it's meant to be enjoyable... I think all this seriousness around the subject takes away from that enjoyment... Seriously, chill out and enjoy yourself. (the general you, not OP)

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think sex is a very important part of a relationship..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• For sure...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Me personally.

Nope.. Sex is one of the greatest pleasures in life. And one of the most wonderful intimate connecting parts of a relationship.

I think people put to much negative emphasis on sex. Too many make it "dirty" or "wrong".. When I feel that people should accept and embrace their sexuality and revel in it.

Sex is a wonderful wonderful thing. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I like sex. I don't see myself putting any sort of "emphasis" on it. My husband might put a lot of emphasis on it but only with ME. LOL

As for the media, I think we see a lot more of it than we used to but I'm OK with that. Everybody wanted more and more free speech...welcome to what comes along with it.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No. Sex is very important in a relationship. What is most important is sexual compatibility. Some people have a high sex drive, some have a low sex drive, this isn't something you have control over, it's biological. It's not important to have a lot of sex, it's important to have a compatible sex drive so that you're both satisfied.

Sex isn't THE most important thing in a relationship, but it is an important part of the relationship. Just because one person or one couple doesn't care to have a lot of sex, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the person or couple who wants or has more.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes and they are called men lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I guess.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010