Why don't they just fire her???!!!

Is Lindsey Lohan really necessary for entertainment. I mean, what has she done anyway that put her in the "Star" category? It use to be a time that when you got into a lot of trouble, Hollywood black listed you. Is she pulling in that much revenue that they have to keep her in the media's eye? I can't remember not one show or movie she's been on. Not one!

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 2:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• And yet you further her presence in the public eye by making a question about her...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• She was in a bunch of movies - Georgia Rule, Parent Trap, Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Freaky Friday. I loved them all. Nothing recent, she hasn't worked in a while.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• lol, i don't think you can "fire" a celebrity, she hasn't even been in any movies/tv shows recently but she's still all over the tabloids isn't she? its when people stop caring and paying attention to the stupid drabble that it'll go away... but hey, whatever sells, sex, drugs, and partying @@
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Nope... I can't remember anything outstanding myself.... she's type cast too.. she plays a troubled teen way too well, perhaps it's art imitating life. I dunno, I'm quite sick of seeing the chick myself. It's almost like she thrives on the negative publicity. It's pathetic.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The only way celebrities can get "fired" is if everyone stops talking about them, taking their picture, following their every move, and watching their movies!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't call her a "star", she's right up there with Paris Hilton and the Kardashian gang, they are just sucking up their 15 minutes of being known for their looks and $$ and that's about it. Once their looks are gone (and with their $$ that could take a long time....) they will be forgotten. None of them have done anything to be remembered for
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 9:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i miss her cute little kid days :( why'd she have to grow up to be a true drama mama??????????
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010