A Few Questions! i really need to know!

Alright, im 14 weeks pregnant so i need to know these few things

-is it normal to have a "come and go" belly? im a very tiny girl so idk if its normal

-Is laying on my stomach right now a bad thing?

-Is there a good Chance ill find out if im having a boy or girl at 16 weeks?

-Lastly, which is better::
John Paul Hinkell (boy)
Carter Michael Hinkell (boy
Taurance Lynn Hinkell (girl)
Seirra Aiden Hinkell (Girl)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your doctor probably wont sched an ultrasound to find out the sex until 18-22 weeks. yes it can be done before, but its more accurate this way. You dont want any suprises!

Its normal to have a come and go belly, your just bloated, ( i hated that stage) it will go away and then youll get your baby bump

and you can lay on your stomach as long as you want to, lay however is comfortable for YOU.

boy i like carter michael and girl i like taurance lynn...
    MichelleWMama2B

Answer by MichelleWMama2B at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• -is it normal to have a "come and go" belly? im a very tiny girl so idk if its normal

yes, it's the baby moving

probably, you should lay on your left side

it's possible, but you should know for sure at 20 weeks

Good luck!
    jluvskija

Answer by jluvskija at 2:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• gahhh!!! you agreed to the names i loved and picked out!

my boyfriend chose the other names and i HATE those names...

<333 thankyouuu
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm small too. ;) At 13 weeks, I have that "come and go" belly. I was a bit worried at first, but I know it's for the obvious: I'm always bigger at the end of the day, after I've been eating. In the morning it's usually smaller. I *Think that you're supposed to stop sleeping on your belly by 20-25 weeks. I'm a stomach sleeper too. I think you'll wind up moving before that time because it'll be uncomfortable. I do try to sleep on my left side as much as possible, as that's the side dr's recommend.
    I'm not sure about the 16 week. I'd wait until 20, so the answer would be more definate.
    Carter Michael and Seirra Aiden. ;)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 2:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• you dont have to stop sleeping on you stomach at all. my mom slept through all of her pregnancies on her belly, and thats how i fall asleep too and im 6 months.
    Anonymous

• 1.yes its completely normal to have a come and go belly
    2. yes you can lay on your stomach as long as youre comfortable, i was able to lay on my belly till 7 months
    3. i never found out the sex of my baby while i was prego i wanted a surprise so that ? i have no answer
    4. i like carter for a boy and Sierra for the girl
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 2:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• =)
    thankyouuu =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• with my firstpreg I was 16wks when I had my ultrasound and the baby looked like a boy but the lady wouldn't tell me because it was to early and they don't want to get in trouble. At 20 wks is the normal for telling mom's if the baby is a boy or girl.
    mommyflynn5

Answer by mommyflynn5 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• LEARN NOW TO NOT LAY ON YOUR STOMACH. I AM 27 WEEKS AND STILL STRUGGLE NOT LAYING ON MY STOMACH. ITS ANNOYING. SO PRACTICE NOW IS MY ADVICE.
    I FOUND OUT THE SEX OF MY BABY AT 18 WEEKS, I HAVE HEARD IF PEOPLE FINDING OUT AS SOON AS 12 WEEKS. DEPENDING ON THE SKILL OF YOUR DOCTOR THIS WILL BE ACCURATE.
    Carter Michael Hinkell (boy) IS CUTER
    Taurance Lynn Hinkell (girl) I LIKE. SIERRA IS BECOMING VERRY COMMON NOW.
    GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• YESSS!!! thats 2 people who like the names ive chosen!! =)
    Carter and Tauranceeee =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008