What would you think of a woman with 3 kids, pregnant again and can't afford diapers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• That she is..............

A woman with 3 kids who's pregnant again & can't afford diapers.

That's about it.......................................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't think anything... I'd just ask what kind of help she needs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would probably just think that she's a mother of three with another one on the way going through a tough time.

I'm not quick to judge someone, especially if I don't know that person well.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It happens. There were times that I found it hard to buy diapers too. I have 3 kids. Sometimes life is a struggle.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Probably would depend if she couldn't afford them at the moment, or if that was an ongoing thing with her. If it was ongoing, I would talk to her and see if there was anything I could do to help her situation. If it was just one of those things, like their car broke and when they had it fixed it didn't leave enough for diapers, I would just offer to buy some diapers until they got back on their feet!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That she should be using cloth diapers.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• not a whole lot, I do not judge others or form opinions about a situation I know nothing about
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't think anything. For all I know is she had or her s/o had a great job and had to take a pay cut or got laid off. Just depends on the situation. But, I don't pass judgement. My husband had a great job when I got pregnant with our 3rd and after she was born he got laid off.
    I have a friend who is a single mom and when she had her son she really struggled. I helped her with diapers and even bought her son a couple of outfits because he was so tiny and she had nothing that fit him. I also bought her wipes. She was so grateful because a snow storm was coming and it was bitter cold out and she didn't want to take her days old son out in the weather to go buy diapers and wipes.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would just think she was someone who needs some financial help.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would think she was going through a tough time and could use some help.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010