LEAGUE CITY, TX Need a babsitter ASAP!

I am new to League City, Tx and I am looking for a honest, trusting, stay at home mom babysitter that can babysit a 3 year old about 3 or 4 days at the most. Mon and Tue 6-8 Every other weekend mornings 7-3pm. I have tried craigslist and that was just crap because I havent had much calls. I am looking for someone that lives in League City, TX. Please message me if you are in my area!!! Thank you!

dha8718

Asked by dha8718 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you tried ringing the social? Where I live they can give you a list of babysitters/childminders who have been fully checked near you
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Wait???? what? EXPLAIN PLEASE.... :)
    dha8718

Comment by dha8718 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Try www.care.com. I got my two part time child care jobs there. Use the pulldown box at the top of the page to look for child care providers and then use your zipcode. Meet someone for the first time in a public place and don't give out any personal info until you feel you might have a good match. Do background checks and even have fingerprints done if you feel you should. I had mine done for one family. Plus check references. Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't know if this will help, but you might be able to find a registered home provider that will work with your hours.  You can search here: http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/child_care/search_texas_child_care/ppfacilitysearchdaycare.asp.  There are quite a few registered home providers listed in League City.

andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Thank You all for your advice and help! I found a near by babysitter thanks to my flyers and hopefully this person I can count on!
    dha8718

Comment by dha8718 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010