My DH complains adult content

I am putting this here rather than health as I hope for some advice.
My DH says since about a month or so now, that when we have sex, his ehum burns. Not every time, but about half the time.
I don't itch, burn, smell, have discoloration, or weird discharge or have any indication that I have a yeast or anything else for that matter.
He does not burn afterwards, nor for days after, or when he pee's. Just when we are having sex. I don't get it? Do you think I should go to the gynie just in case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If he's burning then maybe he should go?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah...if he's the one burning...he needs to go...not you.
    Anonymous

• I think he should go in....then again it dosnt hurt to get yourself checked out as well....but I would tell him that he needs to be tested as well....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe its him and not you?? It would never hurt to go and ask your Dr. just to rule out the possibility that it isnt you. You could also try googling it or go to WebMD.com
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe he should go see his doctor to see what's going on.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• What's the friction level when you guys are having sex?

Meaning: are you lubricated well, either naturally or with help.. Or.... Are you on the dry side when you start.. Or.. Do you become dry during?

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Is it dry? Could you be using a lubricant that he may be allergic to? So many reasons here.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I dont have friction problems. Maybe he is experiencing them though. I know he is healthy, he has no redness or swelling. We have been together 9yrs and are very happy. Neither one of us is concerned it is an STD, just wondering if I have a PH issue or something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Burning isn't good, he should see his doctor and you might want to see yours, as well.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• prob wouldn't hurt for you to both get checked out
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010