Have you experienced this?

So I have been struggling with my DS's potty regression for 1.5 months. Everyone kept suggesting no more diapers and pull ups dont work. Finally after frustration of the potty battle I decided just to ut him in Pull ups...and guess what??? He tells me EVERY time he has to go...So I guess every child is difference and try everything based on advice!! has anyone else found this??

coolchic320

Asked by coolchic320 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is 2 and potty trained as long as she doesnt have a diaper or pull up on.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• well all kids are different, my dd wouldn't pee in a pull up but she's sometimes pee in her underwear unfortunatley i have to do it all over again with my ds :P
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've been trying to potty train my daughter since she was 17 months old. She is 25 months old now and we still aren't potty trained. We went from diapers to Pull Up's and had no luck. Then we did the whole, go straight to panties and that was a disaster! I have just decided she just isn't ready and I am waiting for her to start having dry diapers all night long and when she can tell me when she has to go. She already knows you poop and pee in the potty, but she refuses to tell me when she has to go. When we were potty training, we went to the potty every 15 minutes. She would hold her pee or poop while on the potty until she got off and got her Pull Up back on! So frustrating. lol. Glad to hear that someone's having luck with potty training. :) We still use Pull Up's though just because they're easier for her to wear/me to change and she can help put them on herself.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• poptar did u try the 3 day potty method??? I can email it if you like
    coolchic320

Comment by coolchic320 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No. My 2 year old son has absolutely no interest in the potty. He does tell us when he needs to be changed and shows signs that he has to go but whenever we sit him on the potty he just bounces on it and then asks to get up. He just thinks pull ups are fun to pull up and down :/
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've seen it happen. So far, pull-ups aren't helping us because DD delights in using them. "I poop on Cinnerella, Mommy!" is not helping us potty train any faster!
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010