2nd Episode of Sister Wives...

Ok, so the first episode I thought, heck, good for them, live and let live, I'm all for it. 2nd episode?? I'm more on the, that guy is a selfish @$$hole. Seriously. I'm not getting why everyone is upset about this 4th wife, EXCEPT for the husband, who is on cloud 9 getting to fall in love again and have all that fun new sex, etc., while the entire family has to come to grips with it. WHY? Why does he need another wife? And as happy as they say they were before the 4th wife, they all say over and over how it took them 15-20 years to work out the kinks, it hasn't been peachy this whole time. I'm missing out on who benefits by this 4th wife besides the selfish husband, serioulsy. I was totally annoyed last night, lol! Anyone else? I have to be missing something.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 2:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• i'm with you.. i was thinking wtf?! and why is he going to see her and leave the severly pregnant wife at home? i don't like him but for some reason i have to watch it lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OMG! I'm so mad I forgot to watch it. I'm going to see when it comes on again.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 2:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I watched the first episode last night. I was curious about the show and now I'm kind of wishing I didn't watch it. It kind of annoyed me, the husband mostly. He does seem like a selfish you-know-what. I'm not a big supporter of their lifestyle, but if they're happy then good for them. But I couldn't help but notice how they kept saying they're hurting because of the girlfriend/fiancee' and I'm just like why? There are two other wives besides you, how is that any different? I do get that she's new and everything.. but I don't know. I'm just confused. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I watched Sister Wives last night I had so many mixed feelings about this show! I see a it is a good thing that the wives and the kids get along but I sincerely think that none of those wives are truly happy sharing their husband! I really think it's a sick concept!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• He's disgusting leaving his pregnant 3rd wife so that he can "court" his 4th wife. PIG.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i didn't see the second episode, only the first. i thought a huge benefit of multiple wives would be shared household duties...but they all have their own "houses", so 3 wives and 3 houses...it is still a lot of work. i don't see how the women benefit from this lifestyle at all.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think they have set themselves up for this sort of thing living the lifestyle they live. Can't expect the guy to stop after only a few LOL
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 10:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I just watched it last night for the first time I really done understand why 1 wife is not enough!!!! I cant wrap my brain around it and if you notice polygamy benefits the husband the wife cant bring another husband into the marriage.... wow just wow!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010