Anyone else tired of the drought?

In my area in Indiana we have seen very little rain since July. we are going to fire watches and warnings about once a week due to low humidity and winds and it seems every time we have one someone either throws out a cigerette or the farmers equipment starts a fire. the grass is so dry and brown. the trees are not even pretty this year and i don't think we will see much color but brown. even some of the evergreens have turned brown.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in an area that has struggled with flooding this year - while some crops have done incredibly thanks to the extra moisture, some never came up properly because it was too wet. We jsut had another bout of flooding in the last week or so - making harvest a struggle. And no I'm not out east. But to answer your question simply, no, I'm not tired of drought, we don't know what it is this year.
    Anonymous

• Looking at the bathtub ring around Lake Mead, it's a huge concern for us. I'm afraid that one day we will run out of water here soon if we don't look at another source to get water into the area.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010