What is your fantasy? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in a land where men possess as much common sense as I do. Childbirth will never leave stretchmarks and cookies are always plentiful. In this land, toilets never clog or get dirty and laundry is unheard of. Food fairies magically fill my refrigerator nightly with healthy, good tasting treats. Stick-thin women are considered unappealing and exercise is the devil's work in progress. Floors always shine and windows sparkle, through no effort of my own. My dh is unfailingly affectionate and supportive, my son is well-behaved and will never roll his eyes at me. Personal shoppers bring merchandise to my house for my approval and money really does grow on trees!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Being able to sleep late for at least a week! :) Yes it is a fantasy because it will never happen!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• To retire young and buy a summer home in our favorite travel destination. I fantasize it about it all of the time... what keeps me working hard every day.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 3:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well I had a fantasy in mind until I read hooties answer and now I want her fantasy!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• to become very successful and happy
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• To never be in debt again.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010