Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

does anyone know what can cause pain during sex or how to treat it? adult content

ok every since i had my ds i have pain during sex. it kinda feels like a contraction in my ovaries and it hurts when he penetrates deep.i miss being able to give him good sex without having to stop and say give me a minute it hurts really bad. i feel like im not stastifying him like a good gf. what should i do? i asked the dr bout it and he was like try to relax and more foreplay to make it wetter, but i tried it and it doesnt help. i even tried to put anal ease on my cervix to see if thats the problem and still pain it feels like its right in between my stomach and vagina. im all out of options and i need to get some advice plz if you know anything help me asap

Answer Question

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 2:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

Level 12 (879 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I had that a few years ago. Doctor never did figure out what it was and after a couple months it went away. I still have no idea what it was or what caused it, but I know exactly what you mean and it's hard to explain exactly what it feels like. Sorry I'm no help!

    Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • well it been here for almost 3 yrs now

    Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • Go get a second opinion. If your doctor isn't willing to investigate something that is still going on 3 years later, then you need a different doctor.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • How long has it been since you had your ds? And when you gave birth, did you tear? Or did you have a Cesarian? I had a cesarian and get pain now and then while having sex (usually due to being stressed and not relaxed or enough foreplay). My friend tore really badly and it took her over a year to stop having pain while having sex. The best advice I can give is to definitely make sure and use enough lubrication and foreplay and maybe try a different position. Also, Pure Romance makes some jelly rings that you can put over him, then you go on top of that (so that he's not going as deep, but is still feeling fully satisfied).

    Answer by Kword at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • i had a c section 3 yrs ago and itstill hurts so bad :( i need to get my insurance back so i can go to the dr again!
    i hate not bbeing able to give my dh what he needs ya know?

    Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • I would go back to the doctor and tell him you are still having all of these issues- this is not normal; it sounds like you have Scar Tissue- That could cause alot of pain- Wishing you lots of luck!

    Answer by daisyb at 4:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • are you on birth control pills? these can cause pain during intercourse.

    Answer by Ahealthyskin at 8:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Sinus /colds

Next question overall (School-Age Kids (5-8))