why do i have pain during sex? adult content

ok every since i had my ds i have pain during sex. it kinda feels like a contraction in my ovaries and it hurts when he penetrates deep.i miss being able to give him good sex without having to stop and say give me a minute it hurts really bad. i feel like im not stastifying him like a good gf. what should i do? i asked the dr bout it and he was like try to relax and more foreplay to make it wetter, but i tried it and it doesnt help. i even tried to put anal ease on my cervix to see if thats the problem and still pain it feels like its right in between my stomach and vagina. im all out of options and i need to get some advice plz if you know anything help me asap

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 2:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• I personally do not have the problem, however, dr. oz had a segment on one of his shows about this. If you go to droz.com you might be able to find an answer to this or maybe even go to webmd. Talk to your own doctor and see if he can help you.
    akamomof275847

Answer by akamomof275847 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• thank u girl
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Are you on birth control pills? this may cause painful sex.
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 8:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010