Is anyone else ready to move south yet?

I really dont like it when it starts getting cold. Id love to live where its warm year round.

Monica84

Asked by Monica84 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i'm from the South and if you're from here naturally, you would think that 60 is cold lol i can not get warm and have had my heat on all day lmbo
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I live in Florida and it's starting to get cool here. It was in the low 60's this morning and I almost had to wear a jacket this morning to go out! I love the cold weather, wanna trade? lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I know what you mean. Even Oklahoma get to cold for me in the winter.

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• its 60 here and im cold. I HATE winter.
    Monica84

Comment by Monica84 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If I could I would trade ya though I hate SNOW....love to watch it.... terrifed driving in it and on the icy roads........

I live in the south...in FL......miss the change of seasons, though we have them...just not til Nov....its in the 50's here so we are getting the cooler weather at night...love that! Sure better than 85 degrees at 8 am and 105 in the afternoon with the heat index!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• O not I.... LOL

The older I get.. The colder the climate the better...

I told my son on the phone this morning, I'm getting ready to head towards Siberia.. Oregon is becoming to warm for me these days.. LOL Portland has always had a temperate climate . But it's just getting to warm here for me now. Perimenopause has made me to the point that I can not stand the heat, getting to warm,etc.. I just can't get comfortable.. Even 70-75 is to warm for me these days.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• nope, I'll take a cool fall day over a hot day any time
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Don't sweat it too much. We're as south in the US as you can get here and it's 62 and raining. Been like this almost all summer with the exeption of last Sunday-Monday when it was 108 lol. Our weather is bipolar.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I love the cool crisp fall air! ; )
    brysonsmommie84

Answer by brysonsmommie84 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Me ,its starting to get cold here, thinking about migrating south lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010