Does it seem like some people troll around here looking for someone to fight with?

It seems like the same people are always name calling, and automatically going in to criticize. It's like you never hear a nice thing from some people ever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup.. Theres this one ANON that goes around on certain peoples questions and posts argumentative answers and then gets rude! I hate that!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yup, sounds like the average day on CM. I have learned to ignore them. No need to feed into the drama.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Keep your eyes open there are positive post to....I ignore all the negative drama posts....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Some people just have nothing better to do then troll around and starting drama.

Sorry i have better things to do with my day then to feed the troll treats.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes, a very typical day around here, just ignore.....

Answer by older at 3:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yup- sure does!!! I guess its pretty easy to be a big bad ass bitch when your hiding behind a computer screen! I doubt 1/2 of these ladies would actually say it to your face though!
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 5:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010