Did you have lower back and hip pain at almost 1 month pregnant?

Also im really bloated my pants are tight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, not this early. But I did find that short daily walks (10 to 15 minutes) and yoga oncea week helped to manage much of physical aches and pains of pregnancy. GL and congrats!
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yoga is great, and so is a good chiropractor!!!!
    congrats!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I didn't get any back pain until I was about 5 months & my belly really popped out. I'm currently pregnant again (12 weeks) and don't have that pain, but I agree with happy2bmom that maybe look into a chiropractor. And congrats!!!
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• YES with my first the relaxin hormone kicked in really early for me. The joints between my hips and tail bone got all loose and would ache. Worst thing to do was lay flat on my back. It seemed like a good thing at the time, but I couldn't get myself back up and when my husband scooped me up off the floor and put my in a soft chair I cried from the pain. It went away not too long after that and you better bet I never got down on the floor like that again. That hormone is supposed to help your hips spread so the baby can fit through. I guess you and I just got an early flood of it. Hopefully yours will go away quickly too.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 4:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, my pants getting really tight after a month that's it. I have previouse injury on my lower back and now i'm 31wks and haven't had back pain yet.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i had a lot of hip pain and lower back pain, it's more common with women who have smaller body frames. it doesn't really get any easier after that. i'm almost 28 weeks along and the lower back pain is horrible and i can't sit indian style anymore because of my hips. now, whenever the baby is laid a certain way my pinkies and ring fingers go numb then i get sharp pains from my wrists to elbows. when that happens i gotta lay back and try to reposition the baby, of course she gets mad and starts kicking a lot but it relieves the pain, numbness and discomfort
    kconnolly90

Answer by kconnolly90 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• There are a variety of factors you’ll need to consider when planning your gym. The gym design and fitness equipment will largely depend on your target clientele and your space and budget allocation. If this is a first time venture, you might want to consult someone with experience in the fitness center business that can help you with planning, design, setup of gym machines and their maintenance. With cut throat competition in this area, it makes sense to invest in an expert’s invaluable experience.
    lov674

Answer by lov674 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Those two problems are very common as the baby grows bigger. The bigger the baby gets, the heavier the weight becomes. A DePuy hip replacement may help those who are non-pregnant but for those who are pregnant, hip exercises would greatly help. A few moms also attested to feeling relief by sleeping with a pillow between the knees.

CatRus09

Answer by CatRus09 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2012