How much do you spend on school pictures??

School pictures are tomorrow and I was wondering how much you spend on your kids school pictures. I don't want to spend a lot, but they are expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• 0 dollars. lol. The smallest package is like $35 bucks and it's a 5X7 and 6 wallets. I can get a while slew of pictures at the local portrait place for 10!.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• usually only about 30 bucks (or as little as i can get away with)...i never really like them anyways..they put NO time into them..and my daughter doesnt just smile..LOL..so she always has a funny look on her face..i get them done for christmas anyways..so i could care less...but..i guess its nice to have SOMETHING lol..plus i like to get the class photo too
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We are homeschooling this year, but last year our son went to public school in Texas. School pics were approximately $45 per packet.
    brysonsmommie84

Answer by brysonsmommie84 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• This is my first school picture year.. I think I am just going to spend $20. Enough to give some to grandparents and to put in his album. That is all I can afford anyway.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I just get the cheapest package they have.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010