what do u think?

Please everyone watch this video and tell me what u think good or bad .
thanks God bless you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqvGE9Mf9m0

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe we are living in the end times now, but we are just in the beginning, The bible says that what we are dealing with today is just the "beginning birth pains" and we have a long long time. The end times will not last only 7 years. I believe it will last a long time. I don't think it will happen for another 50 to 100 years. The tribulation will happen after Christ has come back and has risen all those that are saved up to heaven.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think it's incredibly vague and you can use those prophesies to point to a number of different times during the last 2000 years of human history.

How long are the end times supposed to last anyway?
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 2:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The end times are to last 7 years. It's called the Tribulation (it can be broken into 2 parts, each 3 1/2 years long). It ends with the Battle of Armageddon.

While I agree that there are signs of the end times, we must remember we won't know the day or the hour. Keep watch for a peace treaty between Israel and Palestine ~ the temple will be rebuilt on the temple mount (which now has a mosque). There will be talk of or a definite one world gov't. It will happen ~ just keep focusing on Christ.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 3:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Every generation since the beginning of Christian prophecy has thought they were living in "the end times". What difference is there between the books of Revelation and the countless predictions of the end of the world by numerous prophets, both acknowledged by the church and condemned by it? All were written by the hand of some mortal in the past who was absolutely positive beyond all doubt that his words were inspired by Heaven.
    I believe we, as a generation, are in a bit more danger of seeing the end of the world because we are the first who could actually destroy the planet by way of technology. Other than that, I'm not scared.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• it says that it will be in the later days and there are plenty of sign showing us that time is near. so we best be prepared to face him on judgment day. i didn't watch the video but read what the ladies said.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I didn't watch the video either, but most know by now that I think the church has missed something dramatic with the end times and second coming teachings. Why does everyone continually discount the time statements in the Bible? I agree that noone will know when He comes (came). Look how many people have misinterpreted the Bible! Anyone can feel free to pm me to bash, and they will hear back from me.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008