Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have u ever been through with a teporary gaurdianship

Answer Question

Asked by latisa24 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • State laws vary- and there is a guardianship of the person & over their estate (or money). I would need more info to know what you are asking. But your best bet is to ask an attorney. If you are low on $, call your local bar assoc. to get a free or low cost consultation. Also, a local university that has a law school program may be able to offer some basic advice. Or your local news stations that offer an "Ask the expert" segment sometimes has lawyers as well. Good luck

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.