My boyfriend is super jealous if i go shopping he thinks am with another man???

My boyfriend is so jealous his always checking my phone,if i go shopping,salon,grocery store etc he thinks am with another man and the thing is am 24 weeks pregnant and thats really making me depressed i dont know that to do,i work from 3pm-10pm he picks me up at my job we live together and if am not with him am working i cant take it no more HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• If you have never given him a reason to act like this ie. have cheated before. I would say he might be doing it to you they always start blameing the other person to deal with thier guilt. I hope this is not the case. You should really talk to him about it. If he wants to see your phone and there is nothing to hide let him see it. So he can feel like the dumb dumb.
    Babybrew

Answer by Babybrew at 8:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Honey, tell him what you just told us. Let him know that if he keeps accusing you that you can no longer be in that relationship. trust is the key. And if he don't trust you then he can get to stepping. point-blank-period.
    DIAMOND_CHIC

Answer by DIAMOND_CHIC at 8:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• It won't get better! Been there done that. Your man is insecure and has a fear of loosing you. Mine progressed into violence. BEWARE! GET OUT NOW!
    dazed713

Answer by dazed713 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• This is an abusive situation && it will only lead to something worse. As hard as it may be, plz leave.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 11:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Have a serious talk with him and let him know that you are feeling depressed. Tell him that's bad for you and the baby. Always let him see the phone if he wants to, that way he knows you have nothing to hide and he'll feel like the idiot.
    daisie

Answer by daisie at 12:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION WHEN I WAS PREGNANT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT IS GETTING WORSE HE IS INSULTING ME PRETTY HARSH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE....YOU SHOULD JUST GET OUT OF IT AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR OF NOT GETTING YOURSELF MORE HURT BECAUSE IT HURTS YOU MENTALLY YOUR NOT CONFIDENT ANYMORE YOUR SELF ESTEEM GOES DOWN....
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Hell my husband wont even let me go to the store by myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• This is abuse and it will most likely get worse. Especially after the baby is born. This is what abusers do to isolate you, and control you. You better decide what you want, and help yourself. This is a bad way to live.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• this sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. you should go. i know its not what you watn to hear but these things escalate.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2008