Ok this is personal but I really want to know why men do this? adult content

When me and my fiance are having sex every single time we have sex I should say he talks about having sex with a black man he says things like I want to see that big black cock in your pussy...I hate that word the P word but thats what he says...Anyways he has done that our whole relationship and i've talked to him about it its okay to have fantasys b ut sometimes I just want him to get turned on my just me and he says he is but when we have sex and I tell him not to talk about it he takes forever to get off sometimes I just start talking about it myself to see if its me that makes him get off or if its the fantasy and never the less he get off in the snap of a finger it seems like. I don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• The only time I ever had something like that happen was this one guy kept saying his name. 'come'on timmy, yeah timmy' I don't know what that was about but he seemed to be enjoying himself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• oh hell no if my man told me that i swear to god i would punch him so hard in his mouth that he will end up swallow all his damn teeth...i so dont play that game... from day 1 you needed to stand up for yourself and not blow it off...from day 1 you needed to put a HUGE STOP ON THAT SHIT....now it is gonna be hard to change him when you condoned it...sorry mama best of luck
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Timmy? hahaha. That is HILARIOUS.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe you can try incorporating some other fantasies, and new toys or lingerie to get him distracted from this same thing every time. I'd also consider some counseling. I agree that fantasies are fun, but sometimes it's nice for it to be just real between you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Tell him if he continues to do that you won't give him any!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't even know where to begin... is he black? If not then a white guy wanting his girlfriend to be sexually invovled with a black man would be very out of the ordinary. My SO is obsessed with seeing me with another girl... a year now we've been talking about this... I kinda want to do it just to shut him up! I'm sure you feel the same.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• @ Jademom07.......Timmy?.........that's too funny.....lol......But, yeah i agree if he can't stop with that shit then u need to do something about it now. Or, it might be too late....Good luck!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Men are too verbal during sex. They say their fantasies out loud. Most women find this to be a turn-off. (I just read a survey which supports this idea.) Tell him that women don't like hearing guys fantasize. Say "women" so he knows it isn't just you. Tell him it is too distracting -- it takes you off "your game." With 20 ++ years of marriage, I won't put into print the stuff my husband says, but I just tell him its a turn-off and he needs to stop the "storyline" if he wants me to be an enthusiastic partner.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 4:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think there may be a couple of reasons he could be saying this to you. Maybe he just likes the idea of interracial sex. Also, a lot of black men have a big penis. He may like the idea of you having to take a large member. Some guys just like saying those kind of words to help them get off. He may not really want to see you with a black guy at all. If he looks at porn, you can find out a lot about a guy by what type of porn he watches. So keep an eye on your history on the computer. You may be surprised at what you find. Good luck!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• IMO thats just nasty. But maybe he likes that kind of stuff. You need to decide if you want to be with someone like that. If not, well you know what to do.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010