I really need a job where I can still be with my kids most of the time...Any idea?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• baby sitting.
    some people are now hiring people to sit with their elderly parents too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You could always be a bus driver. I know thats what my mom did when I was younger. You make alittle money and still get to have your kids with you!!!
    monkeymomof2

Answer by monkeymomof2 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If you go to www.youtube.com and watch some of the videos on there about makeup, hair and clothes tutorials and are into that kind of stuff. You could start making money at it If you get enough people that watch your videos then you can sign up for a ad sense account and everytime someone clicks on an ad on your video ..you make money off of it. Which can lead to having your own Blog, Website and even your own company courtesy of a drop shipper...That's what i am trying to do now. I am just camera shy....LOL.......Good Luck!....Hope to see you on Youtube.com
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• get a job online, i have a list of tons on my website www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Look at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com There are pulldowns to search for child care, pet sitting, senior care, housekeeping, etc. Many are OK with you bringing your own child or the child needing care comes to you.. Search by zipcode. Just one idea.........GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Keep all your options open. Don't push anything off. Learn about the requirements and potential of each and every opportunity. Just like the homeowrk you do with any corporate job, be sure to look at real possibilities. Good luck
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have my kiddos with me 100% OF THE TIME and I have a home based business. I make FTincome and I only work about 20 hours a week from home. I have no inventory, or parties, quotas or anything else.
    Message me if you'd like more info!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have a Home Busines so that gives me the freedom to work when I want and can. I don't do any cold calling/selling or throw parties but I get to help people save money. If you think it might be something that you would be interested in you can check out our company website: www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis it's not the right fit for everyone and it does take hard work to work at home but it has been a true blessing for my family :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I work from home, and my kids are with me all the time. That's one thing that I love about it, that I can have my kids on my lap if they want to be. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010