only 10 days after we started potty training

My son is fully peeing & pooping in the potty now. I am so proud of him. This is not really a question just letting everyone know I am proud of him. The method I did was just a reward chart, everytime he peed in the potty he got 1 sticker & if he pooped in the potty he got 2 stickers, the very first time he pooped his grandma gave him a dollar, he spent it on ice cream from the ice cream truck. He does not have accidents but I still put him in a pull up when we go somewhere since it has not been that long yet. He is 2 yrs old and will be 3 Dec. 27th....He was so much easier to potty train than my dd I was surprised cause I have always been told its harder to pt boys.

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YAY! kenzie was the same way....after 3 days she was pooping and peeing on the potty....she still has accidents, like when she's outside or playing..but i don't expect her to drop everything and come running to the potty when something else is so much fun! lol congrats on pt!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Good job! Just remember that they will always regress a couple of times. Don't get discouraged!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Great Job! My son had it down within a week as well. He never regressed and it has been well over a year since we potty trained. :)))
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• congrats mama!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Good job!!!! And congrats!! You waited until he was really ready and that's the key. I had 2 boys and always had a peanut butter jar in the car for emergencies. My DIL has a cute little travel potty chair, just in case. She has 2 girls.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010