Do's and Dont's?!

1-Is it REALLY bad to dye your hair while being pregnant? I dyed it blonde, but it came out about 10 shades wayyyyyy toooooo light, also i had some towels wrapped around my face so i wouldnt smell the amonia..

2-is it bad to drink soda or pink lemonade?

3-(really embarrassed by this) Im not sure if i actually do have a hemorrhoid. Its painful to use the bathroom and i bleed each time. im using TUCKS but thats NOT helping any bit...

4-Im constantly yelling at my boyfriend and getting stressed out, is this REALLY bad for the baby?

5-14 weeks pregnant, is that 4 months or 3 1/2 months =)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 1- I was told by both my midwife and my OB that dyeing your hair while pregnant is fine as long as you are in a well ventilated area. I don't think you need to worry.
    2- Everything in moderation and you should be okay.
    3- Unfortunately, I don't have any advice for you on this one....maybe you should talk to your doctor and see what they think or if they have any recommendations for you.
    4- Being stressed out isn't good for you ever.....take a deep breath...find some things that relax you. I would definitely say to try and stay the least stressed you possibly can. You'll feel better all the way around.
    5. 3 1/2 months.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• ahhh thankyou :)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• dont you have a doctor?
    Anonymous

• 1. they say not to dye your hair because of the chemicals once you reach a certain month
    2. soda because of the caffine but in moderation is fine pink lemonade i drank so i dont see why you cant drink it and nothing went wrong with my pregnancy and nohings wrong with mydd
    3. go see your doc about that i personally never went through it
    4. Stress is bad for the baby it can cause them to be tiny and/or cause preterm labor
    5. theres usually 4 weeks in every month so 14 is about 3 1/2
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 3:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• of course i have a doctor...im only 19 and i see them once a month and mines a BITCH towards me...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• 1- dying ur hair while ur in ur first few months is fine. just like getting ur nails done. just dont make a habit of it. And im sure u should check up on that with ur DR,

2-you shouldnt drink A LOT of it. a cup here and there wont hurt . just try to drink water or juice even pink lemonade.

3-i had blood too when i was in that stage but i dont think its as much as ur talkin about. I went to the hospital and got it checked out. it happen to be nothing but hemorrhoid.. U should go get checked out!!!!

4- stress is never good for anyone at any time. try to get something to help you out with it. try TALKING to him.

5- 3 1/2 months
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You should really watch how much sugar and caffine you are taking in. Like the other girls said everything in moderation. Lots of water, milk and juice are good also.

I only had the hemroids after I had my daughter so I can't help you there. But be sure it is from the hemroids and not any where else and if you are really concerned call your doctor

anxiety and stress are rally bad for both you and the baby and it can be hard to control when your pregnant.
    abigail.shafer

Answer by abigail.shafer at 4:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• 1-I was told after the first trimester it's fine as long as you're in a well ventilated area.

2-I'd say a little wouldn't hurt.

3- Never experienced them but I'd ask a doctor and maybe they can help.

4-Wouldn't think it's all that great but every body gets stressed once and a while.

5- If you go by 4.5 for the weeks in a month you're closer to 4 months cause some months have 5 weeks.
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 4:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008