What is the best and the worst feature of your own zodiac sign?

Even though it's never been prooved ... Sometimes I still think, certain things are true. So every zodiac sng is supposed to have certain characteristics. Which one's can you find in yourself?
I'm a leo. And I do have a big ego at times, which can be trouble. What I like: Thick wavy hair, i like to hunt and I'm passionate.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a taurus...i think the best is that i am loyal, affectionate, and caring to the very core of my being, the worst is my temper that can come along with being a bull. I have a short fuse that is for sure. Dont provoke a bull and it wont come after you! ;)
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i'm very family oriented, loyal and trustworthy, but i'm also stubborn and nag alot lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't know about mine, I do know that mine is Aries, if I had been two hour later I would be a Taurus. But, I really don't know anything about the signs themselves.

Mamacsb

Answer by Mamacsb at 4:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That should say "if I had been born two hours later"
    lol
    Mamacsb

• Good question!.........I find it funny this question was posted and i was just reading my horoscope..lol

But, i was reading it to find out why my and my Ex BF did not work out...( I am an Aquarius and he is a Taurus)...That should tell you something right there......Anyhow, It was SPOT ON....correct about him and me in every aspect. His personality and mine. It was like, reading my Bio.......lol

But, to answer your question.......I love that i am an individual, and aloof...LOL........I also like that fact that Aquarians shirk the status quo, opting for the innovations of the future. Aquarius resists merging and can live in the mind......Very cool!..and Very ME!!!!!!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am a Leo also and I am also very affectionate. I also like to be the center of attention! I am naturally flirty!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Libra- I like balance and I am typically not biased. I am a good friend but I can be rude if your on my bad side. I can come off materialistic because I like to surround myself with beautiful things.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Libra- balanced, peaceful, easy-going but indecisive
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Cancer-Family oriented,great life mate but I do not forgive easily
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I really have no idea what it says I'm supposed to be like, not really into that, but I'm a Sagittarius.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010