If your SO said....

he would leave you for cutting your hair off...would you do it just to spite him?

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• yes lol but i'm very stubbon and don't like to be told what to do
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yep.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Screw him. It's not his hair! My husband said he wanted me to grow my hair to my ass. It was summer and I had my hair in the middle of my back and I was tired of maintaining it and i was hot with all that hair. I cut off 10 inches from my hair this past summer. My husband wasnt happy. But ITS MY HAIR. I don't tell him what to do with his body and he doesnt have a right to them me what to do.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldnt cut my hair I would get rid of him seriously if he is threatining to leave because you cut your hair. Whats he gonna do when bigger problems arise.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, my husband and I have an agreement. He wears his hair and facial hair the way I like because I'm the one he wants to look at him, and I wear my hair the way he likes because he's the one I want looking at me. I'm happy to dress and wear my hair and makeup to pleze him.....if he's still looking at me after 22 years....I feel like I'm a lucky girl!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes because that would mean our relationship doesn't mean shit and he is too shallow to go through real life things with me.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes, I would! That is such a childish way to rule the roost. If he wants to control someone, he better move on with his life cause it isn't gonna be me!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes i would...my ex husband told me that if i ever got a tattoo on my arm he would walk out well i went and got it...and he did not walk out matter or fact he is the one who begged me to not walk out on him but hey a woman got to do what a woman got to do...his not my ex cuz of the tattoo his my ex cuz he is an ass hole
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Me personally.

No.. I would not do it just to spite him. That would be a pointless act that in the long run would cause resentments and ill feelings in my marriage. Which I have no need or want for. If I truly wanted to cut my hair, I would do so. But because I wanted to not because of spite. Doing something out of spite, in the long run, causes more trouble than it's worth.

My husband does not believe in cutting of the hair. He is a devout Sikh and has not had a hair cut in over 30 years (trims yes.. cuts no). And he has never stated that I can/can not, should or should not cut my hair. His stance is it's my hair, my choice. Short, long, dyed, whatever I want is fine with him. Just as long as I don't want or expect him to follow suit.... lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My Hubby has made it very clear he loves my long hair, but I'm happy with my hair, and prefer it long, if I'm hit I can just pull it up... I think it would be very hateful to do it out of spite. Maybe talk to him, tell him how you feel, and consider his feelings, you might be surprised what happens when you're honest with him.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010