omg this is sad there making there daughters compete againgst eachother

my sister and my cousin have always been close when there kids but my mom and my auntie always seemed to be in competetion with each other,like for an example:if my mom bought my sister a new bike,my auntie would go buy my cousin a new bike and then brag about how expensive it its,and when my auntie would buy my cousin new shoes my mom would go and buy my sister those exact same shoes but every color and then she would brag to my auntie and then my aunt would go and buy cousin the exact same thing,noww my sister and cousins do the same thing with there daughters for example:my sister brought my neice a cell phone,my cousin went out and bought her daughter a touch screen phone and then bragged to my sister about it,my cousin brought her daughter a ipod7 my neice just had to have 1 theve been going back7 fourht and eventually there going to grow up& do the same thing this is very imature how do i stop this i dont cont\/

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• i dont want my neices to grow up and do the same thing because even know my neice and my cousin think there better than each other just because of what there mothers put them threw with this nonsence they allways brag& i even catch them fighting over little stuff like the other day when they were in my Salon My neice was telling my cousin that her hair was longer than hers,and my cousin told her :UHuh my mommy said ur mommy puts fake hair in ur head so u can act like its longer,&then when my cousin told my neice that her mommys car is more expensive and there richer than my sister& my neice,how do i fix this with out causing a fight because this rediculous
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The mothers very immature and insecure and they have now passed it onto their own kids who will also pass that on to the girls. So sad, there is not much you can do. You can try to talk to them but be ready for it to not work and to maybe even backfire onto you. tough spot to be in.

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010