Who was moved by Sarah Palin's Speech on Special Needs Children, haters don't answer please?

I was so moved by her speech this morning these are the kinds of things I think supporters of McCain/Palin need to hear, so we are reminded of why we are voting for them, not this crap of landing on just speaking points of why not vote for Obama, I think a lot of people have decided already and we need to be reassured that our candidates hearts and minds are where they should be, I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it. She is so genuine when she isn't trying to be a hater of Obama, gosh just speak of real things and stop the hate.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree, and yeah she is awsome!!!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 3:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I will never understand why people think that just because Palin has a child with special needs means that she'll do anything to help those with special needs. After all, Dick Cheney's daughter is a lesbian and he did NOTHING in the battle to get equal rights for gays and lesbians.

I am the parent of a child with special needs, and the foster mother to two others with special needs, and I am voting for Obama/Biden. Their unwavering support of early child education and their desire to reform No Child Left Behind are just two of the reasons. McCain/Palin will NOT help kids with special needs. Was her speech moving? Sure. But not enough to sway my vote.
    Anonymous

• maybe because Dick Cheney didn't want equal rights for gays and lesbians because he knows it wrong.
    Anonymous

• They all talk a big game now, but do you REALLY think they can live up to the s--- they spew right now? I think not, but that's just me.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Everything Palin said she would do she did, that is why I think she won't be bullied by anyone in Washington including McCain, I don't think she'd even let him go back on his word. She did what she did in a very short time in Alaska and as a Governor stop hating and start appreciating.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Another thing I'm not talking about Dick Cheney, I can't stand him. This post is about Sarah Palin. Name something Obama said he'd do for Illinois that he actually did or tried to do if you want to go there. But do not sit there and type in how you think she won't live up to her words when she's done nothing but that, give me a break. I can tell ya this much if you have a special needs child I'd want her on my side up in Washington.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• "maybe because Dick Cheney didn't want equal rights for gays and lesbians because he knows it wrong. "

Wow... no wonder you posted anonymously...
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I did not hear her speech but would like to. Do you have a link?

Anonymous

• I did not post this to try to sway anyones vote, like I said I am sure we have all already pretty much decided who we would cast our votes for. But I was getting sick of the talking points the candidates were using to campaign with, it is sickening. I want to hear to hear how and what they are going to do.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yeah, but one thing... Palin's not running for President... first you have to deal with wishy-washy John McCain... What a pleasure that would be (sarcasm)
    Anonymous