might seem like an odd question, but to those who have ever been pronounced dead but came back to life....

if you have experienced this, do you recall seeing a light or seeing someone you know who passed? I love reading stories about afterlife experiences. It's amazing some people even remember. Whether or not it's just our mind playing tricks on us to ease the death. Still interesting to me

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would love to see some serious answers to this question. Bump it to keep it on top.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• This might nit be the answer you're looking for, but I just wanted to tell, that there a whole different aspect to that subject, too. My 6 years ago my husband was so sick and weak, that the doctors didn't expect him to live to the end of that week. He didn't want to die in a hospital, but at home. So against medical advice he pulled out all the tubes and ran for his life. At home he started taking care of himself and got better little by little BUT somebody pronounced him as dead. He wasn't in the system anymore. He had a mortitain come to his door to wash and prepare his body for funeral! (This is true, I talked to the gut later on!) And don't even get me started on getting back into the system ... passport, insurance, pension, every tie to mondern life was cut and my DH didn't exsist anymore. At time he wasn't even sure he WAS dead or alive, because he had no prove! In the end you're just a number in a computer and they'd
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• rather belive the machine.
    Anonymous

• You might find these books interesting. Into the Light: Real Life Stories About Angelic Vis... by John Lerma also ADE experiences Love Beyond Life: The Healing Power of After-Death Communications by Joel Martin and Patricia Romanowski . Have Fun! Peace to you :)
    SpiritMessenger

Answer by SpiritMessenger at 2:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010