What would you want to "spend" Credits on?

One of the common questions we get is what can you do with Credits once you've earned them. Right now they just help you reach new levels and unlock features.

But what if you could actually choose to "spend" them on something? What kinds of things would you want to be able to "buy"? (This would probably have to be something virtual within Answers... we can't exchange Credits for cash :-) )

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 4:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• How about coupons or samples from your Advertisers!!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am with everyone else tangible stuff is perferrable. Though I understand it isn't cost effective for you. Besides virutal coupons I would love reciepes, or exercise tips.
    You could also consider crossover items such as energy packs for that coffee game you guys have.
    Personally I hate all the widgets and flashing gifs. It slows my computer down and distracts me from the content of the message.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 5:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think it would be cool if we could trade them for Cafemom gear. Coffee cubs, t-shirts, etc. That would be advertising for Cafemom too!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah, I would have to agree with Ilovemypaulie as well... Savings or Samples are always great!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ditto on coupons or samples.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I really liked the "Queen of Latte Land" banner I got for defeating the queen... I'd like a queen of answers banner... too...
    (No, I don't have ego issues...LMAO)... or maybe Dean of Answers, since it's college themed.

I'd like to be able to purchase an option to do a double up vote. Some answers are so good you just want to hit them twice.
    If you "spent" credits, would it lower your level?

The sample idea sounds truly fabulous, of course.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yeah that sounds good ILovemyPaulie
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• A.........CAR........I need a car. mine was stolen, destroyed and did not have the money to get it out of impound.......So, a CAR....If that would even be possible.......Doubt It!.....:)
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I really don't pay attention to the extra text. It can be a viewing nuisance and annoyingly distracting. We would all appreciate something we can actually use tangibly. Coupons or Samples Please!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• and separate transcripts.

One for accomplishments (bump ups that you were given, votes ups, etc) and One for credits you gave away.
    I never see who votes me up or bumps me because they are soo far buried in the transcripts from my own actions (like giving away vote ups, answering questions, etc), so I never really know who agrees with me. It would make socializing and interaction with other mom's a lot easier that way (to see who has the same likes or dislikes, etc).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010