• In the Spotlight:

did anyone see this? that girl lied about being attacked.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081024/ap_on_re_us/attack_mccain_sticker

PITTSBURGH – A McCain campaign volunteer made up a story of being robbed, pinned to the ground and having the letter "B" scratched on her face in a politically inspired attack, police said Friday....

Ashley Todd, 20-year-old college student from College Station, Texas, admitted Friday that the story was false and was being charged with making a false report to police, said Maurita Bryant, the assistant chief of the police department's investigations division. Police doubted her story from the start, Bryant said.

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 3:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She need to be charged with something, making a false police report or something. This kind of $**T is the last thing this country needs in the final days before a decisive vote like this one with all the issues already out there.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• *sigh* She's got some serious issues. That's really sad and demented.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Very, very pathetic. I am so glad that the police are charging her, as they should be.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 3:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You could tell it was fake when I looked at her face the B is backwards as if she was looking in a mirror when she scratched it in her face, if she is left handed it would feel right if you were looking in a mirror and tried to do it, I just went in the bathroom and I am naturally right handed and so I made what felt natural to me a B on my face and it was on while facing the mirror my right arm side and the B was backwards in the mirror. If she's not left handed then her attacker is stupid and doesn't know which way a B goes. Either way stuff like this irks me because it gives legitimate supporters of McCain bad press as well as bad press to Obama supporters for those that believe this nonsense.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Take away her right to vote and I support McCain I donot think people like this deserve the right to vote.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• SheriSanchez i said that yesterday when I saw that pic.. too many things didn't add up for me.
    It's ashame what people do for attention.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• OT - But I had an ex-boyfriend who lived in College Station contact me and he was an idiot. Is there something in the water there? LOL
    Anonymous