TOYS! CHRISTMAS! OH MY!!

What are the hot toy ideas for kids this Christmas?

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• I'm not sure what age group for which you are requesting ideas. I google everything, though and sure enough they have a top ten list for every age group. Check out this site: http://www.squidoo.com/christmas-gifts

My little girl will be 3 this year so I'm looking for educational inspired interactive toys. Also, she just learned to peddle her tricycle so I'm going to get her a little helmet and knee pads. :) I'm having a boy in January so I'll hunt for some 0-3 months toys as well as some summer deals for 6 month olds.

Hope this helps. :) Happy hunting and have a merry Christmas this year.
    Lisa
    LisaNSienna

Answer by LisaNSienna at 7:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• my 7 y.o. wants ?mighty beans? I think that is what they are called I will have to check one of the many hint lists he has given me......lol and of course there are always the trucks, race cars, transformers etc etc lol he also wants a camera and a cell phone.....yes to the camera no to the cell phone
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Mighty beans for sure, Bakugans, Sing a ma jigs, spy net watch, apple i touch mp3 player, flo tv, loopz, scalectrix-power slide drift set,and paper jams
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My 6 yr old wants paper jams and the air hog eagle eye...also plenty of lego sets.
    Sunshine201

Answer by Sunshine201 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010