How do you deal with Stress????

Been going through alot of stress lately and I was wondering the best way to deal with it!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• I have a punching bag that helps me let out my stress. It's kind of fun to punch things!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• prayer
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wish I knew. I don't deal with it very well, my blood pressure is high, and I just seem to be bursting into tears....I guess I'm on here just distracting myself!! Good Luck, I hope to see a good answer here!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I cry a lot .......it is cleansing to me.........and I also take a hammer and pound the crap out of a piece of wood in the garage. It is a technique a friend learned in her anger management class. She used a tennis racket on a bed........I use the hammer and wood
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• They say that exercise is good for everything. I need to try it some time! LOL! Laughing is great too. Get a funny movie or watch some stand up acts on you tube. Personally, I have fun at the shooting range- but it gets expensive. Smoking & drinking are not recomended by your Dr., but I beg to differ!
    Anonymous

• I cry, eat chocolate, bitch/yell, or drink a beer(not while I'm preggo of course)
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Bubble baths and wine.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• With the situation on our county....stress has risen more than ever. How do I deal with stress? I answered this question for another mom... First, I think of the people I love and depend on me wich are my children. THey need to have a mom that is healthy....and this helps me to get over things (mentally) Physically, I usually run or use the elliptical. burning calories helps reduce stress. Also, sleep is a must!!! If you don't have enough sleep, stress exhacerbates. and last for not least, instead of spending money in eating out or buying clothes, I treat myself with a good massage (deep tissue) it is worth it --- althought sometimes, shopping helps me release stress, but then I am stress due to the bill LOL Hope this helps!
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 8:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Music! Talking to my dh also helps =)
    pamjp

Answer by pamjp at 8:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• with prayer, and talking about it..., and let yourself know that your going to be ok, God already knows what it holds and how things will work out ..you cant control eveything, so best to just give it to him, and let him deal with it..stress can cause so many problems in our life, but we really can have peace, try and look at your stressful things in life, as a learning tool, and learn from it..write it down...if someone came to you with the same problems ..how would you tell them to handle it..how could you help them? as women we seem to want to be the mom of everything...and carry the stress for everyone...well sometimes we have to pretend our arms are broken and give it to God, husband,friend, anyone that has arms..because yours are broken and have to let go to heal....good luck!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2010