is 3 months long enough to move to another town 6 hrs away or would you consider that rushing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No, that is enough time!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 10:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I guess that would all depend on the situation.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• no, me and my husband moved ourselves and two kids 6 hours away in a day. lol. but we were a military family at the time, so no choice. we packed everything the day before in a u-haul and spend the next day driving and unpacking. fun fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• 3 mths after getting married, having a baby, getting divorced, meeting the guy??
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• oh, i guess i went a different direction with the question. oops
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If you are to asking about following another human being you've only known for that long, then my answer is a hearty HELL YES! That's wayyy too soon! If that person is moving, then they move w/out you. Keep in touch if you want, but dont follow them.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• op here! We have to move because dh is too sick to work, and all our family lives 6 hrs away , so we want to move in around them so i can go back to work..and he says that 3 months is too rushy to move in there, and that he will need more time then 3 month....it got me drove crazy cause it has already been like since july month when we decided that we were going to move in there but he wanted a house to rent to own and we couldent find one so now he is willing to rest until we are able to get in there and look around better!! I don't think it is rushing and he is really putting us in the hole by us not moving in...oh yea we have a 23 month old daughter as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• see now I dont agree with mrsmom....I do think it may be a little fast but it doesnt mean it shouldnt be done. If it feels right to you and you want to be with this person and your not sacrificing yourself then go for it....you only get to live once right? I mean if you have to sell a house and leave a career that might be too big a sacrifice.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• So yeah Scratch my last answer.....misunderstood the question....

So if it's a matter of your families well being then no I dont think your rushing. you need to do whats right for your family.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I did it in 6 weeks. Rented a house without seeing the inside. My hubby went ahead to work. I packed and tied everything up. He came back we loaded the truck and moved.
    I had strep and three ear infections on top of it.
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 4:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010