brrrrrrrrrr

what is the temp where you live right now & do you have the heat on?

it's 65 here and before too much longer i'm turning up the heat!

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had to turn our furnace on over the weekend! I hate this crap! Snow is a dirty 4- letter word in my book!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• the weather is the same here....and has been raining for days. but no I'm not turning the heat on just yet I have a sweater on and made chicken noodle soup.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's been unseasonably warm here lately, but today it's cold and rainy! I'm not sure how cold it is, probably mid 60's. Cold enough to start a fire tonight!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Here in NC it's pretty warm. Yesterday was the Autumn Jubilee at the park and the leaves haven't even changed yet! They always have changed by now...I'm ready for cold weather!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's 55 degrees here! It's chilly in my house and heat is not on!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• it is 52 here tomorrow supose to be 54. I haven't turned on our heat yet lol. I am trying to go as long as I can before turning it on. Right now we are comfertable in just long sleeve shirts, but I have a feeling before long we are going to break down to turning on the heat as much as I don't want to yet lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's 71 degrees here with a slight wind and low humidity, which is unheard of for us. By friday wel be back up to 84, but I'm loving it right now!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 5:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's 83 right now, which is a welcome break. It was in the 100s just a week ago. We will have the A/C on for another couple of months.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yesterday it was hot and we had the ac on. Today it is currently 52 and pouring so yes my heater is on and we are all wearing sweats.
    rlambert

Answer by rlambert at 5:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• its 54 out and yeah,its on. I have it set at 65

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010