For Teen Moms: How much time do you spend helping your teens with costumes and driving or chaperoning for Homecoming Week events and float building?

This week is Homecoming and I happen to have 2 teens in high school. I also work at the high school they attend. I always wind up chaperoning and helping them with costumes for the different theme days. It is a lot of fun watching the little bit of competition they have amongst themselves! Anyways, too me no matter how much time I spend, I feel that it is worth it. It is a lot of fun for them and I enjoy being a part of this time in their lives.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• We have spirit week this week (dd thinks it's the best week of school). She loves to help herself and her friends dress up and we let her go with it. It is fun to watch & help.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 10:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I spent my day doing Senior gifts for My DD senior softball game. I had to go get the gifts and get all the supplies to school for her to decorate the lockers and the field. This job is for the 11th graders and she is the only 11th grader on the team. So The work was too much for just her. 2 other girls did give money and help decorate shirts. But it was alot of running and baking cookies. I do enjoy helping with all of the stuff at school. We have Homecoming next week. So that is always fun with the different things the kids get to do.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Good for you! I do not spend any time. I let my kids go at it if they want to.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010