rockstar costumes

my 6 year old wants to be a rockstar for hollween & she says this to me;Mommy i wanna be a rockstar with lots of glitter & colors in my hair,& umm boots ohh wait no high heels & a tutu 7 more lots of glitter mommy but i dont wanna be a rockstar like hannah montanna just a normal rockstar ohh & Mommy i need a microphone to
lol^ how cute is that does anyone have any ideas of how i can do her a really cute costumes is there any stores online i can order from i know im going to goto hot topic to get her the clip in extensions

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think the best way to do it is make a homemade costume. Just get creative with it. Buy some crafty glitter glues, and different things to make a costume. Great big hair, with some color strips. Sun glasses, dangle earrings. You could cut slits in an old Tshirt from sid to side. and have a brightly colored T underneath. Big shoes, or boots. Maybe a blow up guitar to carry around. Or maybe you could find a toy microphone headset somewhere. Put bright makeup on her, and some glitter eyelashes. Hope this helped :) & hope she has fun!

Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My son was a rockstar for many years. We put red gel in his hair and spiked it. We drew on tattoos. Ripped jeans, spiked jewelry, leather jacket.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010