Meals to cook for guests?

We have family coming in from out of town that we haven't seen in months. I want something nice to cook. Any ideas? They aren't picky, the only thing that they don't like is seafood.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Lasagna

Answer by Gailll at 5:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OP HERE - Lasagna is a good idea. If I cooked it the day before do you think it would be fine to just put in the oven the next afternoon? Not sure how I made my question anonymous, oops!

Answer by xocassandralee at 5:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Lasagna does sound good. with a nice green salad and the fresh long loaves of french or garlic bread!!! can you tell im hungry lol

Answer by jbond83 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I usually cook what I know people like and somehow they appreciate the food more for doing so and that usually includes their favorite dessert.

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think that if you put it together like you are gonna bake it today then put it in the fridge and bake it tomorrow it will be yummy.
    Soups in the crock pot and pot roasts are good too.

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Roast chicken with potatoes.

Answer by momto2boys973 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Roast beef dinner.

Answer by QandA at 5:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Chili or pot roast. You can just throw those in the crock pot and it's yummy!

Answer by 1lilgirl at 5:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• pot roast or baked ham or country style bbq ribs

Answer by lchristianson5 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010