Confused??

Me and My husband have been staying with my friends daughter it was only supposed to be a couple of days but she hasn't returned to pick up the baby. We know that she is going thru something... because she is working 2 jobs and the babies father is a dead beat... but she hasn't called or anything she just dropped her off with all her stuff... bottles, blankets, car seat, and all her clothes in a lil suitcase. what should we do?? shes a great baby she doesn't give us any problems ... its just we have 2 year old twins of our own! i mean really who can just leave their child this long and not call or come see her??

mommyofTWINS930

Asked by mommyofTWINS930 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in General Parenting

• u should try to get in touch with her!!!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Go to where she works and talk to her...You never know something may have happened to her.
    jjnaaucoin

Answer by jjnaaucoin at 3:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• How long has she been gone?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Wow that is scarey. I would do what the other above have suggested. Try your best to contact her or any family that she has, maybe something happened to her.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 4:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I would try to go to her work as well. See if you can talk to her supervisor if she isn't there just to make sure she has contacted someone as to her whereabouts and well-being.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008