Nursing Bras

What is the best nursing bra?

KaraMia15

Asked by KaraMia15 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 44DD I like to use a nursing bra and nursing tank it gives an extra support
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• There is no ONE best nursing bra.. Women are built differently, it's the same with any other bra..some women love Bali bras..while others prefer Lillette. The nursing bra that is going to work best for you is one that is closest to you non nursing bras. If you generally wear underwire, that is what is going to be most comfortable for you. If you only wear soft cup and underwire is probably not going to be your friend. nursingbras.com has a wide selection of different styles and types.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I found sports bras to be very comfortable when I was nursing, because personally I couldn't find a nursing bra that would support the weight and size of my breasts while nursing.
    Arielles_Mommy

Answer by Arielles_Mommy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• not sure about the brand name. but sears has really good ones! im not nursing anymore but it gives so much good support i still wear it now
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am gonna try sports bras this time around. I have heard they are good. And also good to sleep in during the time you want to sleep in them.

If it doesnt work out I will buy some cheap nursing bras from walmart.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My favorites are Motherhood Maternity's Sleep Bras. They're comfy, supportive, and really easy to "open" and "get out of the way" so you can nurse or pump.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Whatever works best for you. Try on a bunch and see what works for you. I found some good ones through Motherhood Maternity and Target.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have tried a lot of diff nursing bras with the last 3 babies but none that have been supportive enough. 34 DD is what I was last time and every baby I seem to get bigger in the chest and haven't found a nursing bra that is comfy and supportive. Try to see if there are any ladies who have found supportive and comfy bras that will last
    KaraMia15

Comment by KaraMia15 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010