what do you do if you love and HATE some one at the same time :(

im very upset right just got of the phone with my husband... he changed into someone i dont even know ..im trying to keep it together im so sad right i dont know where to turn to. why do men change? will he change back to him self?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sorry. I don't know. Some people come to their senses and others don't. HUGS!
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I had a girl tell me recently something that has changed my outlook on so many things... She said " a relationship is falling in and out of love with the same person over and over and over again." People have stress and bad days and horrible weeks and months. But people have awesome days and great unforgettable moments that can never be relived. You love him for a reason.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• How long have you been married? My hubby changes when he is stressed..
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 5:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• weve been together for 1 in a half years and married for 4 and half and and he just recently wrote me on facebook what do you think of this do you think hes serious? he always say when he says divorce he just wants to make me scared but wont actually leave.. ok this is him

I want you to be happy, but I would rather my son not grow up in a relationship like this. It would be much better for him we split up. I'm sorry you hate me and I'm sorry I changed into someone you don't like or love anymore. I want us both to be happy, and I would like to keep out relationship friendly for Gabriel's sake. I will make sure I move to green bay to be with him. You can have all the furniture and all the stuff I dont need any of it.

If you change your mind let me know I love you no matter what, but I cant change who I am Im sorry.

Im still coming to see you guys on the 10th, dont call me unless you want you want to work things out.
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am not capable of loving and hating someone at the same time. I am totally capable of not liking someone I loves choices or behaviours. But I can't love and hate at the same time. Just not able to.

With that said. How old is your husband? How long have you been married? In what ways has he changed that you are so unhappy with?

We all change over the years, and as we grow older. We are all human, we are always growing and changing. I've changed over they years, my husband has changed over the years (we have been married 25 years now).

Change comes with the territory. It's not only our changes that have affected one another, also how we view the others changes that affect our relationship.

Some changes are negative, and have a negative affect on a relationship. When that happens, that's when good open and honest communication needs to come into play. To discuss the changes, their affects..etc.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think he wants to work things out. I really do, it sounds like he feels that you have given up on him and the relationship. If whatever it is that is bothering you about him is a deal breaker than i would say maybe you should consider what he said and stay friendly. If not, I would seriously try to work it out. A family is worth fighting for IMO, and if its not TOO serious I would fight.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• smack'em and then kiss them..... i do that from time to time lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010