How do I tighten loose skin on my stomach and hips after losing weight without surgery?

Does anyone have good tips or advice for tightening loose skin without getting plastic surgery? After having my daughter 3 years ago, I'm just about back at my original weight. However, I'm so self conscious about the looser skin on my stomach and hips. It's hard to find a pair of jeans to fit that don't squeeze and make everything bulge. If you have any information or advice or even success with this I'm completely open to any info I can get.

Arielles_Mommy

Asked by Arielles_Mommy at 5:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• There is no such miracle cream, surgery is your only option.

Answer by older at 6:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The only thing that I have tried that has helped is skin brushing. www.ttapp.com is where I got my skin brush and the info about it. After my 2nd baby I has some saggy skin, not too much and skin brushing did help. It also made my skin very soft. After I skin brush I put on lotion, hydrated skin has better elasticity. My skin isn't perfect but I am happy with the improvements.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Weight training and a clean diet is the answer..... If you weight train you will not only get firmer skin. But, a tighter tummy and muscles you never thought you had. I have a friend who just introduced me to it. And she is 47 years old and has a kick ass body. Yet, before she had loose skin also. I am trying this at home and will eventually move to a weight training facility when i find a good one in my area. You can find more information about this at.............www.TNation.com..........That's where i started out........Good luck!

good luck

gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Pilates and Yoga. I'm serious. They're great. And continuing to maintain a healthy body weight by eating healthy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I know what you mean and I would tell you to try Yoga meltdown w/jillian michaels it works. I have two children and have the same problem but it's getting better I workout with that video and lost some weight from 132 now 120 and it's been about four months I see my self more tone and stronger don't forget lots of water, fruits and no cokes it help.
    RuthLB

Answer by RuthLB at 7:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• not sure let me know
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I love this question - PILATES BABY ALL THE WAY!
    It will shape your entire body beautifully!
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 9:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010