What is the best menu planning software?

Does anybody use menu planning software? There are many to choose from when I google "home menu planning software", and of course, you never know what you're going to get with internet downloads. If you use one, what is it, how has it treated your computer, and do you like it, love it, or hate it?

AngelPuff1012

Asked by AngelPuff1012 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I use my fingers and Notepad and print them out. It hasn't affected my computer one little bit. And I love it and it works great!

Seriously though, I really just use a spiral notebook and a pen and get opinions from my husband when he is going to be home for what he would like to have for dinner.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ok. After reading that it seems like I'm being a witch with a b, but I'm really not. I'm being sarcastic with the top part and that's really what I do with the bottom part. Sorry if it offended anyone. I am just a sarcastic person by nature.

Anyway, I bumped you so that maybe someone can really help you out with this. Good luck!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm anxious to see replies too.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have tried MasterCook, and another one that I can't remember, and they were okay. I prefer to use www.mealsmatter.org now. It's free to use and I really enjoy it. I can enter my recipes or use theirs, then pull recipes into an online menu planner for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. Once I'm done, I can organize and print off a shopping list.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010