What beverage could you drink while pregnant? (That actually tasted good to you)

I am 9 wks pregnant and I cannot find a drink that actually tastes good to me and doesnt make me gag, any suggestions? I was never a big water drinker before i got pregnant and have tried sierra mist, 7up, juice, it all makes me gag!

mylilboy00

Asked by mylilboy00 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My dr. said it was ok to drink Coke and other sodas while preggo I drank 2 cokes everyday while I was preg with all 3 of my girls.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Gingerail, tea, apple or orange juice, you could try some of those water flavorers. they kinda taste like koolaid. I don't like "flavored" water but those are good!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i loved strawberry lemonade. of course i didnt drink it all day. i used it as an incentive to drink water. but with all of my pregnancies, tap water would litterally make me sick, so i bought a filter. and it helped a lot. good luck.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Gatorade and I got along well at first, until I started retaining water. Juice was my best friend, but since I loved fruit juice popsicles best! And ice cream. I figure if it was sorbet, real juice popsicles, or similar, it was at least semi-healthy. I also tried the little Crystal Light packets mixed in to bottles of water.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 6:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I tried to limit caffeinated beverages since I was a big coffee drinker. I would try drinking liquids that are beneficial and taste good like the mixed juices, smoothies, shakes, etc.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ginger ale, like canada dry
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• water with citrus in it and decaff tea were my pregnanccy drinks
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The ONLY thing that I could drink and I actually craved it was I would fill a glass with cold water 3/4 full and top it off with cran-apple juice. It was light and not too sugary. I also could only eat green grapes. Hope you feel better soon! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sounds like you're having those lovely early pregnancy symptoms. The ones that make everything taste gross.
    I drink/drank Pink Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade. It just hits the spot when everything else just didn't.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Strawberry flavored milk
    sixwasenough4me

Answer by sixwasenough4me at 6:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010