not feeling pregnant

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. It worries me, I haven't bled or anything but it just worries me. Anyone else felt this way during pregnancy?

cmcook89

Asked by cmcook89 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I had those moments with both of mine and it terrified me. If you can feel the baby your most likely fine. Be happy that you don't have a every day is awful pregnancy lol. Good luck and I'll bet your fine.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Just make sure to continue your reg. appointments and make sure the baby is moving. Your second trimester just might be an easy one!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes. I felt that way with my last child. I thought that the baby had died inside of me. But nope... She didn't. :)
    sixwasenough4me

Answer by sixwasenough4me at 6:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Make sure you are still feeling movement of the baby and keep your next regular doctor appointment and express your concerns. Or you could call the doctor and make an additional appointment expressing your concerns. I'm thinking this is what I would do.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• im 17 weeks and feel the same way i havent gotten sick or anything..im tired more but thats about it..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Oh yes! I am feeling this way for sure! 18 weeks and feeling almost normal and not pregnant. It worries me too, but on my last appointment i asked them if i could hear the heart beat, just to ease the mind a little :) You could be having a nice easy 2nd trimester, I wouldn't worry.
    Mskixxalot

Answer by Mskixxalot at 9:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010