What sports have you played?

I've through out my life have played many sports. well not really i've been in track, softball, and tennis.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• None. I was always too afraid to play them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• when i was in grade school, i played baseball, then went to softball. during the off season for softball, i played basketball. but i stopped basketball bc my asthma was acting up. i havent played either in ages. but i am getting into boxing (just on wii, but hey, its still fun)
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've played tennis, racquetball, basketball, badminton, baseball, which of course were with my kids since that was part of spending quality time with them and it got rid of much of their excess energy and mine.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I used to do ballet, but the sport I've done the most is horseback riding. A lot of people will say it's not really a sport, but they've simply never ridden, at least not *actually* ridden, a horse.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i've been in dance to and also done horseback riding like once a week with a friend of mine...
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I played Volleyball in 5th grade. Tried basketball, but it wasn't for me.
    I wish I would've continued with Volleyball though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I was a starter on the Varsity Volleyball team starting my Freshmen year through my Senior year of High School. I was also a Cheerleader during that time. I had a horse and did a little Barrel Racing, and I play tennis with hubby. I also have a Trek bike, and hubby and I bike together. I've run from time to time, but that was back in 94/95 before I had kids! I'm definately a sports-lover! I watch Nascar, St. Louis Cardinals Baseball, Notre Dame Football, and the Dallas Cowboys!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 6:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I was a cheer leading, a gymnast, & a dancer.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010